Term And Conditions
Agreement to terms these terms and conditions constitute a legally binding agreement made between you whether personally or on behalf of an entity:
The site provides services like RT- PCR testing
You agreed that by accessing the site and/or services you have read understood and agreed to be bound by all these terms and conditions:
If you do not agree with all these terms and conditions, then you are prohibited from using this site and services and you must discontinue use immediately we recommend that you print a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
We may make changes to these terms and conditions at any time. The updated version of these terms and conditions will be indicated by an updated revised date and updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. You are responsible for reviewing these terms and conditions to stay informed of updates. Your continued use of the site represents that you have accepted such changes. We may update our changes site from time to time to reflect changes to our products our users need and our business priorities.
The site is intended for users who are at least 18 years old,if you are under the age of 18 you are not permitted to register for the site or use the services without parental permission.
Additional policies which also applied to your use of the site include our privacy notice which sets out the terms on which we process any personal data we collect from you or that you provide to us by using the site, you consent to such processing, and you warrant that all the data provided by you is accurate.
If you purchase physical good/ services from the site our terms and conditions of supply will apply to the sales and use.
You may not access or use the site for any purpose other than that for which we make the site and our service available.
As a user of the site, you agree not to:
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the site to compile database or directory without written consent.
- Make any unauthorised use of the site including collecting usernames and email addresses of users to send unsolicited email or creating user accounts under false pretences.
- Engage in unauthorised framing of or linking to the site.
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another person.
- Use any information obtained from the site to harass abuse or harm another person.
- Use the site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations information you provide to us.
- You represent and warrant that all the registration information you submit will be true, accurate current, and completely related to you and not a third party.
- You will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such information, as necessary.
- You will keep your password confidential and will be responsible for the use of your password and account.
- You have the legal capacity, and you agree to comply with these terms and condition you are not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside or if a minor you have received parental permission to use the site.